Hindi and Croatian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Croatian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Croatian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
If you want to compare Hindi and Croatian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Croatian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Croatian Regulators
Hindi and Croatian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Croatian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Croatian is regulated by Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics. Also get to learn, Hindi and Croatian Language History.
Hindi and Croatian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Croatian continents in which Hindi and Croatian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Croatian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Croatian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Serbain and Bosnian and derived from Church Slavonic.