How are you in Haitian Creole and Akan
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Haitian Creole and Akan then Haitian Creole greetings vs Akan greetings helps you.
- How are you in Haitian Creole is Kijan ou yé?.
- How are you in Akan is wo ho te sɛn?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Haitian Creole vs Akan Dialects.
Other Haitian Creole and Akan Greetings
Are you finding few more Haitian Creole greetings vs Akan greetings? So let's compare other Haitian Creole and Akan greetings.
- Good Morning in Haitian Creole is Bon apre-midi.
- Good Night in Haitian Creole is Bon nwit.
- Good Morning in Akan is maakye.
- Good Night in Akan is maadwo.