How are you in German and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and Chinese then German greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs Chinese Dialects.
Other German and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other German and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).