Galician and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Galician and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Galician and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Galician and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Galician vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Galician and Kirundi Regulators
Galician and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Galician and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega) regulates Galician language.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Galician and Kirundi Language History.
Galician and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Galician and Kirundi continents in which Galician and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Galician and Kirundi. Most of the Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Galician and Kirundi languages:
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Galician language was derived from Latin and is similar to Portuguese Language whereas Galician language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.