Finnish and Romanian as Minority Language
In Finnish and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Finnish and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Finnish as minority language: Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation, Sweden.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Finnish and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Finnish vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Finnish and Romanian Regulators
Finnish and Romanian speaking countries provide you Finnish and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Languages of Finland regulates Finnish language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Finnish and Romanian Language History.
Finnish and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Finnish and Romanian continents in which Finnish and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Finnish and Romanian. Most of the Finnish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Finnish and Romanian languages:
Finnish Interesting Facts:
- Finnish language has adopted many words from Iranian, Turkic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic languages.
- In Finnish language, there are no articles or grammatical gender.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Finnish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Estonian and Livonian Languages whereas Finnish language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.