How Many People Speak Romanian and Croatian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Romanian vs Croatian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Romanian and Croatian Dialects.
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
- Chakavian speaking population: 660,000.00
- Chakavian speaking population: Not Available
- Shtokavian speaking population: 13,000,000.00
More on Romanian and Croatian Dialects
Explore more on Romanian and Croatian dialects to understand them. The Romanian vs Croatian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.