How are you in Estonian and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Hausa then Estonian greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Estonian and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.