Hausa and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Hausa and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hausa and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hausa as minority language: Benin, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Niger, Sudan, Togo.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hausa and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Hausa vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hausa and Kurdish Regulators
Hausa and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Hausa and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Hausa is not regulated.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hausa and Kurdish Language History.
Hausa and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Hausa and Kurdish continents in which Hausa and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hausa and Kurdish. Most of the Hausa speaking countries lie in Africa. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hausa and Kurdish languages:
Hausa Interesting Facts:
- Hausa language is the most important and the best known of the Chadic branch.
- There are about one-fourth of Hausa words come from Arabic.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Hausa language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Hausa language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.