How are you in Hausa and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hausa and Swahili then Hausa greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hausa vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Hausa and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Hausa greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Hausa and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.