How Many People Speak Hausa and Marathi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hausa vs Marathi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hausa and Marathi Dialects.
- Gaananci speaking population: Not Available
- Kurhwayanci speaking population: Not Available
- Daragaram speaking population: Not Available
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Hausa and Marathi Dialects
Explore more on Hausa and Marathi dialects to understand them. The Hausa vs Marathi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.