How Many People Speak Hausa and Kurdish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hausa vs Kurdish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hausa and Kurdish Dialects.
- Gaananci speaking population: Not Available
- Kurhwayanci speaking population: Not Available
- Daragaram speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Kurdish speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Central Kurdish speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Southern Kurdish speaking population: 3,000,000.00
More on Hausa and Kurdish Dialects
Explore more on Hausa and Kurdish dialects to understand them. The Hausa vs Kurdish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.