How are you in Esperanto and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Esperanto and Hmong then Esperanto greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Esperanto is Kiel vi sanas?.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Esperanto vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Esperanto and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Esperanto greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Esperanto and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Esperanto is Bonan matenon.
- Good Night in Esperanto is Bonan nokton.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.