Esperanto and German as Minority Language
In Esperanto and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Esperanto and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Esperanto and German dialects, then you can go to Esperanto vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Esperanto and German Regulators
Esperanto and German speaking countries provide you Esperanto and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademio de Esperanto regulates Esperanto language.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Esperanto and German Language History.
Esperanto and German Continents
Thinking about Esperanto and German continents in which Esperanto and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Esperanto and German. Most of the Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Esperanto and German languages:
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Esperanto language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Esperanto language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.