How Many People Speak Dzongkha and Mongolian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs Mongolian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and Mongolian Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- Khalkha Mongolian speaking population: Not Available
- Ordos Mongolian speaking population: 123,000.00
- Khorchin Mongolian speaking population: Not Available
More on Dzongkha and Mongolian Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and Mongolian dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs Mongolian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.