Dogri and Urdu as Minority Language
In Dogri and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Dogri and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Dogri as minority language: Not Available.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Dogri and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Dogri vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Dogri and Urdu Regulators
Dogri and Urdu speaking countries provide you Dogri and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dogri is not regulated.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Dogri and Urdu Language History.
Dogri and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Dogri and Urdu continents in which Dogri and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Dogri and Urdu. Most of the Dogri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Dogri and Urdu languages:
Dogri Interesting Facts:
- Dogri is derived from Sanskrit, but it has absorbed a large number of Arabic, Persian and English words.
- Dogri language has its own grammar and dictionary. The grammar of dogri has very strong sanskrit base.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Dogri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Dogri language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.