Croatian and Madurese as Minority Language
In Croatian and Madurese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and Madurese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Croatian and Madurese dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs Madurese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and Madurese Regulators
Croatian and Madurese speaking countries provide you Croatian and Madurese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.Madurese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Croatian and Madurese Language History.
Croatian and Madurese Continents
Thinking about Croatian and Madurese continents in which Croatian and Madurese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and Madurese. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and Madurese languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages and derived from Not Available.