Croatian and French as Minority Language
In Croatian and French speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and French as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
If you want to compare Croatian and French dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs French Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and French Regulators
Croatian and French speaking countries provide you Croatian and French regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.French is regulated by Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française. Also get to learn, Croatian and French Language History.
Croatian and French Continents
Thinking about Croatian and French continents in which Croatian and French speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and French. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and French languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Italian Language and derived from Latin.