How are you in Chinese and Tulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Tulu then Chinese greetings vs Tulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Tulu is Yencha Ullar?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Tulu Dialects.
Other Chinese and Tulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Tulu greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Tulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Tulu is yedde kaande.
- Good Night in Tulu is yedde rathre.