Tulu and French as Minority Language
In Tulu and French speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tulu and French as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
If you want to compare Tulu and French dialects, then you can go to Tulu vs French Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tulu and French Regulators
Tulu and French speaking countries provide you Tulu and French regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Tulu is not regulated.French is regulated by Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française. Also get to learn, Tulu and French Language History.
Tulu and French Continents
Thinking about Tulu and French continents in which Tulu and French speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tulu and French. Most of the Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. While French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tulu and French languages:
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
The Tulu language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kannada Language whereas Tulu language is similar to Italian Language and derived from Latin.