Chinese and Tulu as Minority Language
In Chinese and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Chinese and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Tulu Regulators
Chinese and Tulu speaking countries provide you Chinese and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Chinese and Tulu Language History.
Chinese and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Tulu continents in which Chinese and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Tulu. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Tulu languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.