How are you in Chinese and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Konkani then Chinese greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Konkani Dialects.
Other Chinese and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.