Chinese and Konkani as Minority Language
In Chinese and Konkani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Konkani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Chinese and Konkani dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Konkani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Konkani Regulators
Chinese and Konkani speaking countries provide you Chinese and Konkani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Konkani is regulated by Govenment of Goa. Also get to learn, Chinese and Konkani Language History.
Chinese and Konkani Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Konkani continents in which Chinese and Konkani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Konkani. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Konkani languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Marathi and derived from Sanskrit Language.