How are you in English and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and French then English greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs French Dialects.
Other English and French Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other English and French greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.