Chinese and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Chinese and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Chinese and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Malaysian Regulators
Chinese and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Chinese and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Chinese and Malaysian Language History.
Chinese and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Malaysian continents in which Chinese and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Malaysian. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Malaysian languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.