Cebuano and Urdu as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Urdu Regulators
Cebuano and Urdu speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Cebuano and Urdu Language History.
Cebuano and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Urdu continents in which Cebuano and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Urdu. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Urdu languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.