Cebuano and Macedonian as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Macedonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Macedonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Macedonian dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Macedonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Macedonian Regulators
Cebuano and Macedonian speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Macedonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Macedonian is regulated by Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov". Also get to learn, Cebuano and Macedonian Language History.
Cebuano and Macedonian Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Macedonian continents in which Cebuano and Macedonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Macedonian. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Macedonian languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.