Cebuano and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Kashmiri Regulators
Cebuano and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cebuano and Kashmiri Language History.
Cebuano and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Kashmiri continents in which Cebuano and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Kashmiri. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Kashmiri languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.