Cebuano and Greek as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Greek speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Greek as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Greek as minority language: Albania, Armenia, Australia, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Greek dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Greek Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Greek Regulators
Cebuano and Greek speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Greek regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Greek is regulated by Center for the Greek language (Κέντρον Ελληνικής Γλώσσας). Also get to learn, Cebuano and Greek Language History.
Cebuano and Greek Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Greek continents in which Cebuano and Greek speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Greek. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Greek speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Greek languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Greek Interesting Facts:
- Greek is the longest documented language of all the Indo-European Langauges.
- The official language of education in the Roman Empire was Greek.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Armenian and derived from Latin.