Catalan and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Catalan and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Catalan and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Kurdish Regulators
Catalan and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Catalan and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Catalan and Kurdish Language History.
Catalan and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Kurdish continents in which Catalan and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Kurdish. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Kurdish languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.