Catalan and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Catalan and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Catalan and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Kashmiri Regulators
Catalan and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Catalan and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Catalan and Kashmiri Language History.
Catalan and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Kashmiri continents in which Catalan and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Kashmiri. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Kashmiri languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.