Catalan and Igbo as Minority Language
In Catalan and Igbo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Igbo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
If you want to compare Catalan and Igbo dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Igbo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Igbo Regulators
Catalan and Igbo speaking countries provide you Catalan and Igbo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Igbo is regulated by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture. Also get to learn, Catalan and Igbo Language History.
Catalan and Igbo Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Igbo continents in which Catalan and Igbo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Igbo. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Igbo languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.