Bulgarian and Konkani as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Konkani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Konkani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Konkani dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Konkani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Konkani Regulators
Bulgarian and Konkani speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Konkani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Konkani is regulated by Govenment of Goa. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Konkani Language History.
Bulgarian and Konkani Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Konkani continents in which Bulgarian and Konkani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Konkani. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Konkani languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Marathi and derived from Sanskrit Language.