Bulgarian and English as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and English speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and English as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and English dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs English Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and English Regulators
Bulgarian and English speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and English regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.English is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and English Language History.
Bulgarian and English Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and English continents in which Bulgarian and English speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and English. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and English languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Latin.