Bodo and Romanian as Minority Language
In Bodo and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bodo and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Bodo and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Bodo vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bodo and Romanian Regulators
Bodo and Romanian speaking countries provide you Bodo and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bodo is not regulated.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Bodo and Romanian Language History.
Bodo and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Bodo and Romanian continents in which Bodo and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bodo and Romanian. Most of the Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bodo and Romanian languages:
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Bodo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language whereas Bodo language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.