How Many People Speak Bengali and Marathi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Bengali vs Marathi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Bengali and Marathi Dialects.
- Chakma speaking population: 330,000.00
- Hajong speaking population: 71,000.00
- Rarhi speaking population: Not Available
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Bengali and Marathi Dialects
Explore more on Bengali and Marathi dialects to understand them. The Bengali vs Marathi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.