Bengali and Sanskrit as Minority Language
In Bengali and Sanskrit speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Sanskrit as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bengali and Sanskrit dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Sanskrit Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Sanskrit Regulators
Bengali and Sanskrit speaking countries provide you Bengali and Sanskrit regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Sanskrit is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bengali and Sanskrit Language History.
Bengali and Sanskrit Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Sanskrit continents in which Bengali and Sanskrit speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Sanskrit. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Sanskrit languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Old German Language and derived from Prakrit Language.