Bengali and Kazakh as Minority Language
In Bengali and Kazakh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Kazakh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Bengali and Kazakh dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Kazakh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Kazakh Regulators
Bengali and Kazakh speaking countries provide you Bengali and Kazakh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. Also get to learn, Bengali and Kazakh Language History.
Bengali and Kazakh Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Kazakh continents in which Bengali and Kazakh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Kazakh. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Kazakh languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages and derived from Not Available.