Bengali and Kannada as Minority Language
In Bengali and Kannada speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Kannada as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Kannada as minority language: Andra Pradesh, Goa, kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
If you want to compare Bengali and Kannada dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Kannada Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Kannada Regulators
Bengali and Kannada speaking countries provide you Bengali and Kannada regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Kannada is regulated by Various academies and the Government of Karnataka. Also get to learn, Bengali and Kannada Language History.
Bengali and Kannada Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Kannada continents in which Bengali and Kannada speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Kannada. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kannada speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Kannada languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Kannada Interesting Facts:
- Kannada is the third oldest language after Sanskrit and Tamil of India
- Kannada language is only Indian language which got maximum i.e. 8 GyanaPeetha Awards.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Telugu and derived from Sanskrit Language.