Bengali and Gujarati as Minority Language
In Bengali and Gujarati speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Gujarati as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
If you want to compare Bengali and Gujarati dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Gujarati Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Gujarati Regulators
Bengali and Gujarati speaking countries provide you Bengali and Gujarati regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Gujarati is regulated by NA. Also get to learn, Bengali and Gujarati Language History.
Bengali and Gujarati Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Gujarati continents in which Bengali and Gujarati speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Gujarati. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Gujarati languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Bengali Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.