Bengali and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Bengali and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Bengali and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Bulgarian Regulators
Bengali and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Bengali and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Bengali and Bulgarian Language History.
Bengali and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Bulgarian continents in which Bengali and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Bulgarian. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Bulgarian languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.