Balochi and Persian as Minority Language
In Balochi and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Balochi and Persian dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Persian Regulators
Balochi and Persian speaking countries provide you Balochi and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, Balochi and Persian Language History.
Balochi and Persian Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Persian continents in which Balochi and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Persian. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Persian languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.