Balochi and Mongolian as Minority Language
In Balochi and Mongolian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Mongolian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Balochi and Mongolian dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Mongolian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Mongolian Regulators
Balochi and Mongolian speaking countries provide you Balochi and Mongolian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). Also get to learn, Balochi and Mongolian Language History.
Balochi and Mongolian Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Mongolian continents in which Balochi and Mongolian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Mongolian. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Mongolian languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Turkish Language and derived from Not Available.