Balochi and Azerbaijani as Minority Language
In Balochi and Azerbaijani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Azerbaijani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Balochi and Azerbaijani dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Azerbaijani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Azerbaijani Regulators
Balochi and Azerbaijani speaking countries provide you Balochi and Azerbaijani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Azerbaijani is regulated by Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Balochi and Azerbaijani Language History.
Balochi and Azerbaijani Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Azerbaijani continents in which Balochi and Azerbaijani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Azerbaijani. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Azerbaijani languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Turkish and derived from Osmanly language.