How Many People Speak Assamese and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Assamese vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Assamese and Akan Dialects.
- Kamrupi speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Goalpariya speaking population: Not Available
- Bhakatiya speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Assamese and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Assamese and Akan dialects to understand them. The Assamese vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.