How are you in Hmong and Zulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hmong and Zulu then Hmong greetings vs Zulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hmong vs Zulu Dialects.
Other Hmong and Zulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Hmong greetings vs Zulu greetings? So let's compare other Hmong and Zulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.