How are you in Swahili and Zulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Zulu then Swahili greetings vs Zulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Zulu Dialects.
Other Swahili and Zulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Zulu greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Zulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.