Arabic and Russian as Minority Language
In Arabic and Russian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Russian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Russian as minority language: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Poland, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Arabic and Russian dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Russian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Russian Regulators
Arabic and Russian speaking countries provide you Arabic and Russian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Russian is regulated by Russian Academy, Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Arabic and Russian Language History.
Arabic and Russian Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Russian continents in which Arabic and Russian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Russian. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Russian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Russian languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Russian Interesting Facts:
- In Russian language, the words are not pronounced as they are written.
- In Russian language, there are only 200,000 words out of which only few words are used and due to this many words have more than one meaning.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Ukrainian and Belarusian Languages and derived from Proto-Slavic Vocabulary.