Arabic and Filipino as Minority Language
In Arabic and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Filipino Regulators
Arabic and Filipino speaking countries provide you Arabic and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Arabic and Filipino Language History.
Arabic and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Filipino continents in which Arabic and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Filipino. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Filipino languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.