How Many People Speak Akan and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Akan vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Akan and Meithei Dialects.
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Akan and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Akan and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Akan vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.