How Many People Speak Afrikaans and Oromo Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Afrikaans vs Oromo Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Afrikaans and Oromo Dialects.
- Kaapse Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Oranjeriverafrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Baster Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Borana speaking population: 4,000,000.00
- Orma speaking population: 66,000.00
- Wata speaking population: 13,000.00
More on Afrikaans and Oromo Dialects
Explore more on Afrikaans and Oromo dialects to understand them. The Afrikaans vs Oromo dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.